My sister and I have been having some fun with the BBC Good Food recipes and especially enjoyed this one! It's surprisingly filling and full of flavour...
For 4 people we used:
- Two aubergines
- One sweet potato, cut into chunky slices (with skin left on)
- Sugar snaps
- One garlic clove
- Yukata organic brown miso paste
- Pinch of rock salt
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Peel the aubergine and cut in half. Put in a roasting tin and spread the miso paste all over the top.
- Surround the aubergine with the sweet potato, sugar snaps and broccoli. Pour 225ml boiling water.
- Then pour 125ml of boiling water into the tin and roast for another 20 minutes. (we changed this from the original recipe so it did not burn as we used half an aubergine per plate)
- Slice the aubergine into wedges and place on top of the potatoes and veg. Drizzle with olive oil.