Monday 2 February 2015

January Favorites


Here are some of my favorite bits from January:

  • Oliver Bonas Ginger and Lime Shower Gel-This shower gel smells amazing! It is an odd mix of scents that I wouldn't expect to work but it actually smells really fresh. It's not massively moisturizing but my skin does feel a bit smoother after using it.
  • Benefit They're Real! Mascara-This has been one of my favorite mascaras for a while but I recently reunited myself with it using the help of Christmas money! I have very typical Mediterranean lashes, which is great, but they're so heavy that they never stay curled. This mascara is one of the only ones I have found that keep my lashes curled and voluminous throughout the day.
  • Lush Bubblegum Lip scrub-I know it seems kind of gross to lick it off but trust me this is a great product for tackling those dry winter lips. I put this on every night and my lips always feel really smooth in the morning.
  • Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio-This was a Christmas present from my sister that knows me too well! The shade 'Nectar' is perfect to use as a base or along the brow bone. The shade 'Cinammon Toast' is my favorite-I love warm tones for the eyes and I think it is super pretty for a casual daytime look. The darkest shade, 'Roast' is great for the contour area and outer corners; sometimes I like putting it beneath my lower lash line to add some definition.
  • The Chia Cookbook-Recently, I bought a packet of Chia seeds upon hearing about their various benefits to the body but once I had them I didn't really know what to do with them. This book has loads of recipes, some I have tried and loved and others I am looking forward to trying out soon (particularly the white chocolate and macadamia granola bars).
  • Fashion Exercise Book-I used to love these colouring in books when I was little so my mum surprised me with a somewhat maturer version! I think this is a really fun way to solve boredom and I can't wait to take this on a flight with me to pass the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment